Men, we know that vanity is part of your tricks on how to impress a girl. Thus, it pains if you go out on a date with thinning or balding hair. How do you properly deal with it?
1. Give yourself the proper treatment. If you think you cannot learn how to impress a girl with a thinning hair condition, then by all means seek medical help first. There are plenty of hair loss causes, and a number of them are controllable and can be fixed in a short amount of time.
2. Talk well. In the end, what matters most is how to talk with women, not your physical appearance. Women do settle for the smarty-pants, those who can carry conversations and, most of all, make them laugh real hard. You can even use your condition to initiate a very interesting discussion. It helps too if you can just make a joke about it. After all, sooner or later, they’ll get used to and tire with the handsome look.
3. Go bald. If you cannot handle the thinning hair, then just get rid of what has remained. You don’t have to be mindful of your hair anymore, and all your attention is on your date. Also, for some reason, a lot of women find bald men incredibly sexy.
4. Keep yourself fit. One of the ways on how to attract a woman is to take care of yourself. You may not be able to do anything with your hair, but you can surely do something with the rest of your body. A good body also diverts the attention of women away from your hair.
5. Be proud of it. You can learn how to impress a girl by simply embracing yourself, including your weaknesses or flaws. There are thousands of bald men all over the world, and they have never been prouder. If they can have such self-esteem, surely you can too. Moreover, as soon as you learn to accept your thinning hair, all your worries and insecurities with simply go away. Besides, toupees, no matter how “real” they look, are tacky (and you risk of accidentally taking it off).
6. Enhance the look. You can use your baldness to change your look every once in a while. For example, during the cold months, you can wear cool stocking caps that go well with your jeans and shirt. You can also accessorize yourself with baseball caps or fedora hats during special occasions. An added bonus too is the fact that you can easily learn how to attract a woman because you simply stand out from the crowd.
At first glance, thinning hair is a bane. Know, though, that times have changed, and women have learned to equate baldness with poor looks and even lack of self-confidence. A lot of them don’t care about how you look at all (as long as you appear clean). Further, if you’re seeking a long-term relationship, then you should be aware that appearance doesn’t come first on the “long-lasting relationships” list.